Constantia Flexibles will showcase flexible packaging innovations for the coffee and food industry at the HOST Milano from October 20 -24.
Coffee, Chocolate and Gelato – those will be the main focus areas of the HOST Milano trade fair that takes place from October 20 to 24 in Milano, Italy. It is the number one destination for anyone involved in those businesses, as the HOST offers a preview of innovations in technologies in food equipment, food products (ingredients, semi-prepared items) the world of coffee as well as in terms of formats, design and lifestyle.
Constantia Flexibles will be there with an especially designed booth to exhibit clever solutions for coffee, chocolate packaging and many more. If you are planning to visit the HOST Milano, please stop by our booth to learn more about the following packaging solutions and many more:
- The new kid on the block – our CompresSeal by Constantia Flexibles! This revolutionary packaging solution reduces the weight of PE- and PP-sealants up to 30 percent while maintaining the same thickness with even better performance. Interested? Ask our great team at the booth!
- StickPack Laminate by Constantia Flexibles: Check out our Duplex or triplex Stick Pack-Laminate for consume on the go!
- Paper Touch Effect by Constantia Flexibles: See how we can add special quality and an extra nice touch and feel to your packaging by applying special printing techniques!
- Sustainable Pouch by Constantia Flexibles: Sustainability is a topic that is becoming increasingly important for our customers and consumers. Learn more about our sustainable packaging solutions with an excellent barrier: pouch material from renewable resources.
- Coffee Capsule Lidding by Constantia Flexibles: Innovative lidding and membrane solutions for coffee capsules.
- Aluminum Capsule Systems by Constantia Flexibles: Here the body and the lid are made from aluminum offer best barrier and aroma protection for great coffee. It can be fully recycled after use.
- SpearSeal by Constantia Flexibles: Reclose system for horizontal or vertical tray liddings, stand up pouches, quad seal bags.
We offer packaging that protects your brand!
Counterfeiting is playing an increasing role when it comes to food brands. Did you know that Constantia Flexibles is the only producer of food films in Europe that is certifies by the IHMA – the International Hologram Manufacturing Association?
The IHMA members are leading producers and converters of holograms for banknote security, anti-counterfeiting and brand protection. So what does this mean? If we can keep banknotes safe from counterfeiting, we can protect your brand! We have an in-debt and sound knowledge of the production of security software for graphic design and special cylinder manufacturing using lasers to set in place production measures to counter the dangers of food piracy for brand owners. Being a member of IHMA we are also able to register holograms for our clients. That prevents the production of registered holograms by any other printer or converter. This guarantees maximum safety – learn more about this at our booth at HOST Milano!
Join us for a cup of coffee and learn more about our exciting packaging solutions. Our booth is located here: hall 14P / booth E05